Saturday, October 06, 2007

i cannot carry the weight of the heavy world.

You left me hanging from a thread we once swung from together.
I’ve lick my wounds but I can’t ever see them getting better.
Something’s gotta change.
Things cannot stay the same.

The room was silent as we all tried so hard to remember,
the way it feels to be alive,
the day that we first met.

You make me think of someone wonderful, but I can’t place him.
I wake up every morning wishing one more time to face you.


retail therapy, dinner/catching-ups, crazy thoughts & getting wasted just to blind myself from the unconscious. all of those but to no avail, all in vain.

DENIAL. it's not just a river in egypt, it's a freaking ocean.
an ocean so big you can't spot me, 'cos i've struggled, failed, & then drowned in its fathomless waters.


It's beyond me,
I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world.
So goodnight, goodnight.
Hope that things work out all right.


but i tried.
i tried my best to reach you.

but i can't anymore..
:'(