it's not easy to love someone. but you know what's more painful than that? letting go, because you'll have to face the fact that maybe you were wrong. maybe you are stupid enough to think that love can beat everything. and maybe also because that when you let someone go, a part of you goes with him too. and you're never quite sure if you can ever be the same again. you're almost afraid to try.
but now i want to. it's time to heal all these wounds. the hurt, the pain, the tears that never seemed to end. it's time to love myself again. time to cherish what i've got instead of lingering and hoping endlessly for something that is so ridiculously hopeless.
true enough that no one can save us, and i've done my part and i'm pretty sure you don't really care anymore. all the waiting for your messages and the expected disappointments, it all has got to be stopped right now.
I know I caused all this mess in the first place, and so I'm sorry for everything even though I know it's all too late. I'm still sorry and I'll always be sorry because I know that time can't turn itself back to where it all started. and the memories and the times we used to spend at our favorite places, I'll keep them safely here in my heart, because no matter what you'll always, always be someone i hold in my heart dearly.
and now, it's time for me to go.
time for me to
MOVE ON
and
LET IT GO.
LET IT ALL GO.