Saturday, March 28, 2009

for you, girlf.

friend, I'm sorry for your loss. I wish I can be there for you at this very difficult time.
I cannot say I know exactly how you feel. but I definately feel for you. the pain and devastation you feel is something I understand.
for now you may feel as if life just throws shit at you, that nothing can ever be the same again. pessimism running through your veins, something you cant seem to get rid because you lost that someone who you really really loved all your life.
but no matter what my dearest girlf, remember to get back at your feet after crying your heart out. remember that there's always a tomorrow to look forward to. and remember that life goes on no matter how miserable and empty you feel inside.
he may be gone physically, but forever will he be in your heart and in your memories. it's something that can't be taken away from you.
now is the time for mourning and grieving, and after this will be the time for healing.
and when that time comes, be strong, for tomorrows will always be better. just believe that okay.