Monday, October 20, 2008

everything else and you.

see! I TOLD YOU i'd stop blogging when school starts! I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I?! lol..

anyway school has been,.. well quite a bore except for my classclique. laughter all over the place with them around. but overall, i still miss the holidays.

speaking of which..
THE GENTING TRIP for CRYSTAL CHAN PEHHH FERNGGGGGGG'S 18th!!

aiya i'm not gonna upload any pictures yet since i havent gotten all of 'em. & the greeting shall be together with the peekchasss!
SHIRLEYYY GANNN.. PEEKCHASSS PLEASEEE!

anyhowww, my sister asked me a boliao yet sensible question: am i secretely waiting for your call?
hmm, honestly I AM HOPING YOU WOULD CALL but deep down i know you wouldn't =(=(=( because of all the damage, and everything la.
she super boliao, 'cos she asked me that randomly while she was doing her essay about chinese WHORES in the olden days. like, wth? LOL!

aiya i just know that i'm really trying very hard not to give up like i did before, 'cos there's really something wrong with me. something with my confidence and jealousy and everything. hard to explain, but i really miss you like a whole hella lot. missed you from the day i went away.

OKAYYY SO JIAYOU AND ALL THE BEST TO ME OKAY!!
i can do it i can do it and i'll do my very best just for you.

hopefully im not too late. :(