i updated this morning at the com lab. oh yea, we were kinda having fun. and as i said,
tan lili is a big lazy pig!
bwahaha!
yea, so after starbucks was cd hunting at hmv, and then we ate our long, juicy HOTDOGS. yea, hotdogs. and they are really juicy! tasty-licious!
town was too boring so i brought him to my home, where we hung out for hours and hours. mum bought an oreo cake for him and it's not really a big surprise 'cos i think he already knew about it. but everything went fine.
so we ate our cake, then blahblahblah, talked talked, with my sister, then blahblahblah, then he went home. yea, around 10 something. there was school the next day.
monday monday. what the hell happened that monday? i can't really remember! all i remembered was that after school, we stayed in class, talking about sex stuffs, virginity, blahblahblah, while doing our art! it was all so fun, and we found out many different talents and experties from people like xue zhi, crystal, and.. ME! mwahaha!
after everything corrie, crystal, shirley and i went with chermaine to town for clothes. oh yeahh, and delphine was sick, so yea. she didn't come. then blahblah. not everyone was in a good mood 'cos some are sick like my dearest shirley. hah! ;) and oh! i finally remembered what happened. :)
the next day was half-day, so obviously more people didn't come to school. (shirley, crystal, delphine). we kinda went shopping for clothes that day, to bugis. chermaine, trish and corrie bought stuffs but i didn't! wanna know why?? IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID PAIR OF PANTS I WANT! I KNOW WHAT EXACTLY I WANT BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! AND I WAS SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE I TRIED OUT COUNTLESS OF JEANS AND NONE OF THEM SEEMS TO PLEASE ME! there! i vent out my anger already. ahh, still pissed. i need a pair of pants!
no school meant rotting for me, so for the past two days, all i did was sleep eat stone sleep watch sex&thecity sleep eat while watching sex&thecity stone watch sex&thecity again watch other shows sleep.
and PS, I WASN'T HORNY. NEITHER AM I A HORNY PERSON.
bahh! i was forced to go to school today! my eyes wouldn't close this morning! and i don't wanna talk about today! i had an okay day actually, i just don't wanna type out what happened.
BYEE!!
happy birthday
yuni
and when the black and white's gone,
everything went gray.
and that's my world,
as gray as can be.
belated happy chinese new year
to everyone! :)