Thursday, February 22, 2007

runaway with my hope.

had food marathon on tuesday & wednesday.
OMG, i know. fatty pig like me should stop eating. =]

sushi tei with corrie, tuesday evening. sat there and slowly ate our noodles 'til 7. she felt like eating fondue, so i hopped to haagen dazs across the street. YUMYUM! seduced her while eating, which always doesn't work. ohoh, and we looked as if we were out on a date! LOL.

out with tina, wednesday. ichiban boshi for lunch & then headed down to IMM to meet miss Kyeo. :) chatchatchat at the coffee club 'til 5:30pm & she dropped us off at bugis. ela came &we stayed at tcc 'til 10:30pm. slacked & had ♥to♥ with tins at the poolside.

oh! did i mention that she stayed over for 2days? :):):) she just left. had a really great super-fun time with her. :)

ugh, hope i'll be able to hop around outside tomorrow with tins & kyeo as planned.
yeah, i'd rather stay out &have coffee tea & (i want to say milk) vodka with anyone i could think off, even though i hate the attention people gives me all the time (that i want to slap their faces and pull out their eyeballs!). I'M SO BORED AT HOME, all by myself! :(

stuck in my head:
wherever you will go - the calling

"If I could, then I would,
I'll go wherever you will go.
Way up high or down low,
I'll go wherever you will go."


I know now, just quite how,
My life and love might still go on.
In your heart, in your mind,
I'll stay with you for all of time.