Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY FUCKALOADS!

oh. my sis' birthday this sunday. WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKAY? :)
and and, daddy and bro's coming back tomorrow. dang. less freedom. :(
anyhow, going out on sunday after lunching out with my fam. watching yours, mine, ours with lotsa lotsa people. :) lila cut her hair. wonder how she looks like. ley phiney and cry too.
hmm, i don't think i need a haircut now, do i? if i keep cutting my hair, it'll never grow as long as before. damn i miss my long long hair. :(

dear hair,
please grow longer. please please please i beg you. 'cos i really miss you! :( please grow faster. if you do i'll love you more. REALLY! ;) anyway, i also want to perm my hair. 'cos if you grow faster i may be perming with cry after o's. HAHA! so grow faster okayokay? :)
love,
your miss nothing-better-to-do.

snickers! ;D
okay. i'm really fucking happy. i shall tell you guys this again.
I'M FRIGGIN' HAPPY! FUCKING OVERJOYED! MWAHAHAA!
I'M FREE FROM THOSE BITTER GROSS STUFFS! YAY YAY YAY!
I LOVE EVERYONE! WAHAHAHA!