Thursday, March 10, 2005

fate and love;memories.

fate has it between my ball and me.
yea. MY BALL. think whatever you wanna think 'cos i don't care. whatever it is, it's still my ball! and i'll be back with my precious ball tomorrow! yay! all thanks to my dearest crystal for speaking up. without her, i don't think i'll ever see my ball again.
and by the way, you may say that it's just a ball, but that ball has so many memories in it that can never be erased including heartbreaks and tragic so don't ever think that it's just a stupid ball 'cos IT'S NOT!
funny, sad, happy, weird, boring, EXTREMELY HUMOROUS, and love. it's all there. :)

cabbed to ica with corrie, crystal and lili. yep. and we only took around 15 minutes to finish everything. then bukit batok, the bus journey was damn long, but i didn't sleep. we went there, walked around, FOUND MY BALL, then yellow, lastly kfc. i cabbed home, they took the mrt. and the cab fare was so so expensive. argh! freaking $12!

oh, and this song's nice. i like it. :)
for me, for you.

We both know that I shouldn't be here,
This is wrong.
And baby, it's killin' me, it's killin' you,
Both of us trying to be strong.
I've got somewhere else to be,
Promises to keep,
Someone else who loves me,
And trusts me fast asleep.
I've made up my mind,
There is no turning back.

She's been good to me,
And she deserves better than that.
It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do,
To look you in the eye and tell you I don't love you.
It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie,
To show no emotion when you start to cry.
I can't let you see what you mean to me,
When my hands are tied and my heart's not free,
We're not meant to be.
It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do,
To turn around and walk away, pretending I don't love you.

I know we'll meet again,
Fate has a place and time.
So you can get on with your life,
I've got to be cruel to be kind.
Like Dr. Zhivago,
All my love I'll be sending,
And you will never know,
'Cause there can be no happy ending.
Maybe another time, another day.
As much as I want to, I can't stay.

btw,
happy birthday's to
kenneth and jenkins
on the 7th

margareth
on the 9th
_____________